Your IP is....




Most of my post in this blog are reposting, so please...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
Do not copy again...

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Self Describe

Hey... wazzap...
Let me introduce myself, my name is Octavianus Marco Laurens, but you can call me marco for short. I am Christian, I was born in Jakarta, 19 October 1992. I have 2 little brothers, their name is Yehezkiel Laurens, and Abner Laurens, each aged 15 and 9 years old. My hobby is playing games, reading, and listening music. I have account in twitter, it's @octavianusmarco. My zodiac is Libra which is the same as my mother, my favourite colour is blue, and my favourite football club is FC. Internazionale.


I am a simple guy, I'm not always serious and ussually put a joke in my conversation, but if it necessary I can be super serious. My motivation of life is "do the best, GOD will do the rest" because I believe if we do something with our best, and let the GOD take care of the rest then we will always success in everything that we do.

I am a college student and now is studying accounting in Gunadarma University, Economic Faculty. My motivation to studying accounting is because I see it as an art,
the art of recording, composing, and grouped transactions into one journal that will readed by manager in case of making decision. But of course it's not an easy path to be a great accountant, I have to improve myself, became more sharp, and more better than my competitor. Like I said before, I have to do the best and let the GOD do the rest....

Well, I think that's all from me, thanks for read my simple paragraph. I hope whoever read this will know about me, just consider that it's an introducing words from me, and if you met me don't ever hestitate to say "Hi" to me. See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment