Your IP is....




Most of my post in this blog are reposting, so please...
Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool
Do not copy again...

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Tugas Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2 (Tugas 3)

Quoted & Reported Speech

I. Answer the questions beginning with "He / She asked Me..."
  • What time is it? 
  • Did you finish your assignment? 
  • Have you seen my sister?
  • Is what you said really true?
  • Who do you think will win the Champions League?
Answer :
  • She asked me if I know what time is it.
  • He asked me if I had finished my assignment.
  • She asked me if I saw his sister.
  • He asked me if what I said really true.
  • She asked me if who I think would win the Champions League.
II. Change the following quoted sentences into reported ones

  • Vera said "You should come to the seminar".
  • "Is what I heard is true?" said Shinta.
  • Bayu said, "come to my birthday party".
  • Hilda said, "I need to eat now". 
  • "Can you meet me", Irfan said "after class?".
Answer :
  • She said I should come to the seminar.
  • She asked me if what she heard is true.
  • He told me to come to his birthday party.
  • She said that she need to eat now.
  • He said if I could met him after class.

No comments:

Post a Comment